Search This Blog

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Almost done

   I can't believe I'll be home in 9 days, this trip flew by but I'm definitely ready. As departure day approaches, I have realized how much I love London. Hate BU...but love the city. Yesterday was my last day at Paul Smith. I did my normal shitty jobs all day, then we all got take out pizza and cupcakes which was really nice, then I did some other work, and then it was time to go. It was actually sad to leave, they kept saying "don't leave, we'll never make you do hangers again!" Which was almost tempting, except I knew that was a huge lie. Still, everyone was so nice and I am sad to leave them, just not the job. They gave me some of my stuff from the sample sale for free and a little gift bag of Paul Smith goodies which was unexpected and so nice. I might see them all Tuesday at the Christmas party if I decide to go/can get my work done. I have a paper due Monday and a big project along with a final on Wednesday. Going to be a stressful birthday weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment