Search This Blog

Monday, December 06, 2010

And the countdown begins.

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/849579-the-kings-speech-wins-big-at-british-independent-film-awards

I told you all this film was amazing...go see it. It's winning all these awards and I get to say I saw the premiere, pretty cool if I do say so myself :) I've watched Love Actually like 3 times in one week, almost forgot how ridiculously amazing that movie and Hugh and Colin are.

Also, the night before my birthday (the 4th) the cast of Glee was performing on X Factor, which is like American Idol. So we were like they're toooootally going out after and there are pictures of them outside this club Mahiki from the last time they were in London, so maybe they're going there. We go there every week for free because a kid in my program's internship has something to do with club promoting I think? Who knows. Anyway, I was so down to go even though we probably wouldn't be allowed in and if we were it would cost around £20. But then the night went downhill; my friend lost her wallet she and some other girls stayed in looking for it. So a few of us ended up hanging out then going to the club two doors down that never has any people. It sucked. Then I spent my entire birthday writing a paper until dinner when we went to my favorite Indian place. The guys there love me because my roommate and I are usually the only ones in there so they gave me the Chef's Special dish for free :) Would have preferred a dessert but I'll take it...

One paper (an ad campaign on microwavable omelets...such a ridiculous assignment) and one final left! All done on Wednesday, hoping I finish early enough Tuesday to go to the Paul Smith Christmas party, which is ironically at Mahiki.

COMING HOME THE 11TH NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment