Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some things

Just a map of Oz
   The British version of Wicked (my favorite musical of all time) was surprisingly absolutely amazing. I can't compare it to the shows in Boston or New York because I honestly don't remember them enough to do so but damn, the lead girl was Irish and she could sing. It was definitely a little weird because they obviously pronounced a lot of the words in the songs differently and, knowing every word of every song, that was a bit disheartening. But it was still awesome. Being in the 5th row was cool too because I noticed facial expressions that I probably didn't when we sat in the mezzanine section.

   Today at work was the first time a celebrity came in while I was there. It was Emma Watson's (Hermoine Granger) brother, Alex. He models for Burberry. They were actually in some ads together which were a bit creepy because they're related...Anyways, he came in to borrow an outfit for the Harry Potter premiere tomorrow, which I will attempt to go to and see all the stars...although I highly doubt I'll be as lucky as I have been at the last 2 premieres because it's going to be absolutely mobbed. Also today, I dropped $112 on my monthly train pass as well as $145 to switch my flight to Prague from this weekend to next weekend. Good day for my bank account!

Since soooooooo many people have been asking me when I return home, I land at 5:20 PM Monday, December 13th at Logan Airport. I expect to see you all there, this includes my dogs, and I'm sure Margie's planning an elaborate celebration for my return and for my 21st birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment