Search This Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Finals

   I'm taking my 5th study break within about half an hour. I hate studying. I'm horrible at it, especially when I know this won't count towards my GPA. I have one final tomorrow, then a paper due Tuesday and my exam for that same class is writing another paper in 2 hours. Really fun stuff.

   Then, because BU didn't tell us our finals schedule early enough, we're leaving our flat at 4am Wednesday (although we're done at 2pm Tuesday and could have easily left after that). So that will be a fun flight to Rome! Excited to see my friend Mike over there though, and I've always wanted to go to Italy although I wish I could see more of it, especially because we only have 2 days there. Nice is going to be epic. One place I've literally always wanted to visit and now I can put my immaculate French to use. Still having some reaction to something, hoping it's not celiac's because I love carbs and mom just sent me mac & cheese and I plan on eating it either way. But anyways, I'm hoping I'm wrong and it goes away before we leave or it's not going to be the most enjoyable trip.

Well, back to studying!

1 comment:

  1. Ya no kidding, I think I have the worst immune system in the history of immune systems...and my friend has a gluten allergy! It's not just for elderly people Matthew

    ReplyDelete