Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A pretty exciting Thursday

   To answer your question, Alex, no I have not done any coffee runs. There are many tea runs but I don't do that because I don't like tea and would probably screw it up.
   What I did today is way more interesting...I stuck addresses on and stuffed I'd say about 600 envelopes with invitations to Paul Smith Press Day. So that was a fun 3ish hours :) Then I sorted clothes into the different clothing lines, not quite as exciting as the last 2 days but that's what being an intern is all about! It better be worth it.
   Ended the day listening to updates on the bomb scare a few blocks from our office, luckily not at the station I take, although that wouldn't really matter anyways because it was cleared by the time we left. I assume it was just a bag or something that was unattended and someone called the cops thinking it could be a bomb...at least they're being cautious I guess! Needless to say, the tube ride home was a bit unnerving.

   Greg, Natalie, and Lacie come in one week!!! And Alex and Julie booked their flight to London! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Jill, loving these newsy updates! Have you been to Covent Garden and Harrods? Make sure one of your nice brothers gets you a classic Pringle cashmere sweater or a kilt-- you'll always have them. Another idea is to bring home a Christmas ornament. Every year when you take them out you'll be reminded of your excellent adventures to all of these great places. Do you think you want to work in fashion or PR? Please tell the folks at Paul Smith that Clarity (my PR, marketing consultancy) successfully brought UK chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to the US, and recently Pinkberry frozen yogurt to New England. If the Paul Smith retail brand is coming to Boston (Ben Sherman and Ted Baker are already here), we're the best group for their debut! Cheers! Loring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in Covent Garden! I love it, and I'll have a word with Paul :) And I live down the road from Harrods so of course I've been! I'll definitely be getting an ornament, we got one last time we were here so it'll be a nice little tradition.

    ReplyDelete