Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In case you're interested...

If anyone is interested in sending me goodies I've really been missing mac & cheese...just saying.
I also miss my tall Uggs.
A puppy would be nice too (Sydney is not allowed).
"Casual but fashionable" clothes for my internship would suffice as well (I can always make a wishlist on Forever21 or something to help you out with that one).
.....soooo ya that'd be awesome, thanks!
(But for real on the mac & cheese and Uggs...and kind of about the clothes)

Here's my mailing address for all you eager readers out there:

43 Harrington Gardens
South Kensington
London
SW7 4JU
UK

2 comments:

  1. Your gift is not being alone on Thanksgiving...you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay okay, you can buy me something once you get here :)

    ReplyDelete