Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Notting Hill/Camden

   I just got back from Portobello Market in Notting Hill with Harriet. We went to lunch and walked around and it's beautiful. The buildings are so cute and it's a great location with an awesome market on Saturdays. Plus there's a pound store, like a dollar store, which I didn't expect them to have here and it actually has good stuff...I bought an umbrella because it randomly rains a lot. So I decided if I ever decide to move to London, I'm living in Notting Hill and buying an Aston Martin so I can fit in. I didn't get to see Harriet's place, neither of us were having the best morning, but she did invite me to a little dinner party she's having probably next week which was very nice of her.

   Last night was alright, we wandered around Camden because we didn't know where the place we wanted to go was. I may have sprained my big toe, but we got to play with an adorable dog so that makes up for it. Tonight we might be going to an ice bar which I've always thought would be cool to go to. Oh and I went grocery shopping again today. I hate it, I've spent so much money on groceries.

Random note: hulu doesn't work here, neither do network websites.....I can't watch Jersey Shore or Housewives of New Jersey. How am I going to watch Glee and Modern Family? I need suggestions because I cannot miss the Britney episodes.

1 comment: