Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Deep Thoughts

    I feel like I'm in the book 1984. The government has these CCTV cameras literally everywhere you go, it's a "Big Brother's Watching You" type of thing. I was really early for my internship so I walked around the Covent Garden area, which is a theater district, and really noticed how many cameras there are. It's insane
A sweet Paul Smith-themed Mini Cooper
   My internship is going to be amazing. I wish I could start it right now and not have classes. My interview wasn't really an interview at all, the woman, who was really nice, just told me basically what I'd be doing. I'll be there for their sample sale (his expensive clothes for cheap prices) and for fun Christmas stuff and press releases for the Spring/Summer 2011 line. Oh and Paul's in and out of the office a lot, it's no big deal. The hours are 10-6, four days a week, so I don't have to be up too early! And it's very casual, like jeans and flats casual, so I only need to do a little shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment